Disc 1 1.Intro 2.Properties of Propaganda 3.Lemon Meringue 4.Pray to the Junkiemaker 5.A Selection 6.Ma & Pa 7.Just Allow 8.Give it Up 9.Sunless Saturday 10.Bonin' in the Boneyard 11.VTTLOTFDGF Disc 2 12.When Problems Arise 13.I Wish I had a Date 14.Cholly 15.Housework 16.Question of Life 17.Skankin' to the Beat 18.UGLY 19.Beergut 20.Behavior Control Technician 21.Swim 22.Jah Jah on the Telephone 23.Lyin' Ass Bitch -- 24.Party at Ground Zero favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: FISHBONE
1. I Got a Fish 2. Skankin' to the Beat 3. Question of Life 4. Lyin' Ass Bitch 5. Ugly 6. Freddie's Dead 7. Cholly (Gonna Have a Good Time Jam) 8. Pouring Rain 9. Slow Bus Movin' (Howard Beach Party) 10. Give it Up 11. Deep Inside 12. Bonin' in the Boneyard 13. One Day 14. Ma & Pa 15. Ghetto Soundwave 16. Subliminal Fascism 17. "Simon Says" The Kingpin 18. Party At Ground Zero 19. Hide Behind my Glasses 20. Fishbone is Red Hot 21. Change favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 6 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: FISHBONE-16-track audio (sdbd/audience) mixed live
1. banter 2. fishbone soldier 3. party at ground zero 4. banter 5. face plant(scorpion back pinch) 6. subliminal fascism 7. freddie's dead 8. hide behind my glasses 9. banter 10. poem - by angelo 11. rub-a-dub soldier 12. the suffering 13. banter 14. alcoholic 15. date rape 16. sunless saturday 17. see ya banter favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 2 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: soundboard
1. I Got a Fish 2. Skankin' to the Beat 3. Ugly 4. Another Generation 5. Knock It 6. ?(Modern Industry) 7. A Selection 8. Deep Inside 9. When Problems Arise 10. What Have I Done 11. They All Have Abandoned Their Hopes 12. Game of Destruction 13. V.T.T.L.O.T.F.D.G.F 14. "Simon Says" The Kingpin Alcoholic 15. Party At Ground Zero 16. Lyin' Ass Bitch 17. Bonin' in the Boneyard 18. Fishbone is Red Hot favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: FISHBONE
1. Angelo's Rant 2. Party At Ground Zero 3. Ma & Pa 4. Snowboard Rant 5. Face Plant 6. Stage Banter 7. First Class Trip 8. Stage Banter 9. Date Rape 10.Stage Banter 11.Alcoholic 12.Stage Banter 13.Servitude 14.Going Down South 15.Everyday Sunshine 16.Ugly favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 6 reviews ) Topic: Live concert Source: master sbd
Fishbone Virginia Key Grassroots Music Festival Meadow Stage Virginia Key, Florida February 10, 2012 Friday Source: Schoeps 4VCMC6s > Lunatec V3 > Sony M1 Location: FOB 37 ft. from stage DFC Transfer: PCM R500 > Tascam CDRW900 - direct digital transfer Taped and transferred by Gary Pudvan email@example.com d1t01 Unyeilding Conditioning d1t02 Rub-A-Dub Soldier > The Suffering d1t03 Everyday Sunshine d1t04 Ma and Pa d1t05 Date Rape d1t06 Akkafoo > Bonin’ in... favoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Source: Schoeps 4VCMC6s > Lunatec V3 > Sony M1
01. UNSTUCK 02. UNYIELDING CONDITIONING 03. THE SUFFERING 04. I WISH I HAD A DATE 05. EVERYDAY SUNSHINE 06. WHIPPER SNAPPER 07. MA & PA 08. DATE RAPE favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: milocampo, FISHBONE Source: Aud.Master
Intro, Servitude Let Dem Ho's Fight Bonin' in The Boneyard Question of Life Lyin' Ass Bitch I Wish I Had a Date Pray to The Junkiemaker Everyday Sunshine Whipper Snapper Ma and Pa Date Rape Simon Says > Give It Up Freddy's Dead Cholly Unstuck Alcoholic Kung Fu Grip Encore: They All Have Abandoned Their Hopes Behind Closed Doors The Goose Party At Ground Zero Topics: Fishbone, SBD, Ardmore Music Hall, Chris Cafiero Source: SBD > Tascam DR-100
01 intro 02 Unstuck 03 Unyielding Conditioning 04 Behind Closed Doors 05 I Wish I Had A Date 06 Everyday Sunshine 07 banter 08 Ma & Pa > 09 Skankin" to the Beat 10 banter 11 Date Rape 12 Simon Says Kingpin 13 Let Dem Ho' Fight 14 Freddie's Dead 15 Cholly 16 Whipper Snapper 17 Alcoholic 18 Kung Fu Grip 19 Give It Up 20 Bonin' in the Boneyard 21 banter 22 Sunless Saturday 23 banter / crowd Encore: 24 Suffering 25 Lyin'ass Bitch 26 Party at Ground Zero 27 banter / outro Source: Telefunken ELA M 260(Cards,DIN) > Sonosax SX-M2 > Tascam DR-680(24/48)
1. intro. 2. The Goose 3. Rub A Dub Soldier/The Suffering 4. I Wish I Had A Date 5. Behind Closed Doors 6. Another Generation 7. Everyday Sunshine 8. DUI Friday 9. Ma and Pa 10. Date Rape 11. Akkafoo 12. Bonein In The Boneyard 13. Question Of Life 14. Lyin Ass Bitch 15. Cholly/Crazy Glue intro. 16. Crazy Glue 17. Freddies Dead 18. Flutter Butter 19. Let Dem Hoes Fight 20. Give It Up 21. Sunless Saturday 22. outro. Topics: milocampo, FISHBONE Source: Aud.Master
intro, The Goose, Greetings > Rub A Dub Soldier > The Suffering, I Wish I Had A Date, Behind Closed Doors, [banter (Norwood, Angelo)], Another Generation, Everyday Sunshine, DUI Friday, Ma And Pa, Date Rape, Akkafoo > Bonin' In The Boneyard, Question Of Life, Lyin' Ass Bitch, Bustin' Loose > Cholly, Crazy Glue, When Problems Arise, Drink Is Good > Alcoholic, Skankin' To The Beat > Party At Ground Zero Freddie's Dead, Gittin' In That Ass > Let Dem... Topic: live concert Source: MG M300s (ORTF, clamped under center balcony) > SD 744T > WAVE (24/44.1)
01. intro. 02. Post Cold War Politics 03. Skankin' To The Beat 04. Party At Ground Zero 05. Behavior Control Technician 06. Those Days Are Gone 07. Alcoholic(w/Back In Black Jam) 08. Junkies Prayer/Freddie's Dead 09. Naz-tee May'en 10. Cholly(w/Gonna Have A Good Time Jam)pt1 11. Cholly(w/Gonna Have A Good Time Jam)pt2 12. I Like To Hide Behind My Glasses 13. Everyday Sunshine 14. Fight The Youth 15. Sunless Saturday 16. Subliminal Fascism 17. encore break 18. Bonin' In The Boneyard(encore) Topics: milocampo, FISHBONE Source: AUDIO FROM VIDEO
01. intro 02. FOREVER MOORE 03. RUB A DUB SOLDIER/THE SUFFERING 04. ALCOHOLIC 05. FREY'D FUCKIN' NERVE ENDINGZ 06. BONIN' IN THE BONEYARD 07. BEHIND CLOSED DOORS 08. MA and PA 09. DATE RAPE 10. GIVE IT UP 11. JUNKIES PRAYER/FREDDIES DEAD 12. CHOLLY 13. PARTY WITH SADDAM 14. SKANK 'n GO NUTTZ 15. LET DEM HO'S FIGHT 16. outro favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews ) Topics: milocampo, FISHBONE Source: Aud.Master Cassette
01. intro. 02. Post Cold War Politics 03. Skankin; To The Beat 04. Party At Ground Zero 05. Behavior Control Technician 06. Those Days Are Gone 07. Alcoholic 08. Freddie's Dead 09. Naztee May'en 10. Cholly(w/Gonna Have A Good Time Jam) 11. I Like To Hide Behind My Glasses 12. Everyday Sunshine 13. Fight The Youth 14. Sunless Saturday 15. Subliminal Fascism 16. encore break 17. Bonin' In The Boneyard Topics: FISHBONE, milocampo Source: Aud.Master Cassette
01 intro 02 Unstuck 03 Unyielding Conditioning 04 Behind Closed Doors 05 I Wish I Had A Date 06 Everyday Sunshine 07 banter 08 Ma & Pa > 09 Skankin" to the Beat 10 banter 11 Date Rape 12 Simon Says Kingpin 13 Let Dem Ho' Fight 14 Freddie's Dead 15 Cholly 16 Whipper Snapper 17 Alcoholic 18 Kung Fu Grip 19 Give It Up 20 Bonin' in the Boneyard 21 banter 22 Sunless Saturday 23 banter / crowd Encore: 24 Suffering 25 Lyin'ass Bitch 26 Party at Ground Zero 27 banter / outro Source: Telefunken M60 & SBD
Intro, Servitude Let Dem Ho's Fight Bonin' in The Boneyard Question of Life Lyin' Ass Bitch I Wish I Had a Date Pray to The Junkiemaker Everyday Sunshine Whipper Snapper Ma and Pa Date Rape Simon Says Give It Up Freddy's Dead Cholly Unstuck Alcoholic Kung Fu Grip Encore: They All Have Abandoned Their Hopes Behind Closed Doors The Goose Party At Ground Zero Topic: Fishbone, Audience, Ardmore Music Hall, Jessee, Chris Cafiero Source: Unknown Mics > House Soundboard
Limited Flag: LimUp (uploads to be supplied by HUGO (hugo fugosev) only)
Fishbone's Taping and Trading Policy
Fishbone allow the recording of their live performances at the following conditions :
>This permission is granted under the terms that Fishbone and/or Management own the recording 100% in perpetuity,
>A copy of the recording must be sent on DVD/VHS/FILM or CD form to Management within two weeks of the show,
>Fishbone Management has the right to buy master tapes from recorder for the price of the actual cost of blank Tape/Film/CDR,
>In no way can this recording be sold, used for any broadcast, promotional or shown in any public forum without the expressed written consent of Management,
>No trade of the recording is allowed for a period of six weeks after the copy has been sent to Fishbone Management. If after that period Fishbone Management has not restricted the free distribution the recording (either through direct contact with the recorder or by marking the recording "trade not allowed" on fishbonelive.org), the trade of the recording can be considered to be allowed. Fishbone Management still retain the right to restrict the trading of the recording at any time,
>Fishbone Management has the right to use the performance for promotional Web Cast/Download/Broadcast or Sale giving Photographer/Videographer/Recorder credits for recording.
If these simple rules are not respected by the tapers, Fishbone could drastically alter their policy.
The taper must register his/her intention of recording the show prior to the show and sign a waiver stating he/she will respect the rules.
> Get a recording authorization for an upcoming show
All the recordings available through FishboneLive.org and whose trade has not been restricted can be traded. Trades cannot involve any kind of payment. Unauthorized sale of live recordings is prohibited.
(Admin note: The policy, with waiver link, is posted at http://www.fishbonelive.org/liverecordings/)
On January 30, 2006, we received permission for shows to be hosted at the Archive. Please note that uploads must come only from HUGO.
Subject: [etree] Fishbone
To Whom it May Concern:
Fishbone is excited to take part of active participation on archive.org
We Wish to make select shows at our discretion; available on your website.
We give you permission to archive master soundboards that we supply, for noncommercial "royalty-free" circulation.